Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

White Swan - Black Swan (the studio shoot)

Adrian: Most of all I wanted to thank you very much for the recent comments and sincerely apologise for the delay. I was on a long holiday during the Easter break and had a lot of work catch up with afterwards. Not much time for the hobby unfortunately. Not to mention, I've had a little photo crisis recently. For some reasons I don't feel the urge to take photographs... I think I need a little break after the recent months when I had so many assignments. Besides, I've been into music a lot recently... It has always been my greatest love and I don't want to neglect it anymore.
Nevertheless, here's the second set of the studio pictures. Once again thank you for waiting, I do appreciate that.

Joanna: On my part I want to add that my no. 1 Black Swan accessory is a woolen boa from Peri (she made it herself! talented woman), and the White Swan showcases a wonderful vintage coat bought at the Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair in Oxford, from Samantha.

And as an aside - check out "Puttypaw", a book recently published by my friend Tom. It's available online for free until the 25th of May, so hurry!

Here goes...

Black swan:





White swan:




























14 comments:

  1. przepięknie wyglądasz :)
    cudowne zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne zdjęcia, czerwone usta i paznokcie robią wrażenie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian - If Joanna was my subject it would take 99 years for me to lose the urge to take photographs! (LOL)

    Joanna, you are absolutely beautiful both in black and white and in living colour! Happy Sunday, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudocudo! Na czarnego łabędzia nie mogę się wprost napatrzeć,winnaś zrobić sobie foto-tapetę, czy coś,rewelacja! Niemniej nie ukrywam,że spodziewałam się iście baletowych kostiumów,a nie sesji beauty. Och i zjawiskowe rzęsy!
    Ukłony !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chciałoby się móc robić takie fajne sesyjki z studio... :) ładnie gradientujesz emocje - rzeczywiście widać różnicę między postaciami :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne zdjęcia i kompletne zaskoczenie. Spodziewałam się drapieżności a widzę subtelną grę światłem i uroczą, roześmianą modelkę. Brawa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. śliczne zdjecia:)

    http://www.justblackpearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's such a cool shoot ! w

    www.streetandcityphotos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jak zawsze doskonale :). Czekam na każdego kolejnego posta i z ogromną radością otwieram, gdy widzę, że pojawiło się coś nowego :).

    Zdecydowanie jeden z moich ulubionych blogów!

    Pozdrawiam najserdeczniej!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TY TO JESTEŚ! :-) Pięknie to wszystko wyszło! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks y'all! Dziękuję wszystkim!

    Heleno, balety były, ale trochę inne - na początku miesiąca wygraliśmy turniej taneczny przeciwko Cambridge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...